Table of Contents
KEA Labour Department Recruitment 2023
KEA Labour Department Recruitment 2023: Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Bangalore invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for various vacant posts. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board Recruitment 2023 KEA Labour Department Recruitment 2023
KEA Labour Department Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Post : Welfare Officer (Group-C), Field Inspector (Group-C), First Grade Assistant (Group-C), Close Assistant (Group-C), Second Grade Assistant (Group-C)
Place of Duty: Candidates selected for the posts should work in Karnataka.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up total 186 posts.
Post No. of posts Salary
Welfare Officer (Group-C) 12 37900-70850
Field Inspector (Group-C) 60 33450-62600
First Class Assistant (Group-C) 12 27650-52650
Personal Assistant (Group-C) 2 27650-52650
Second Grade Assistant (Group-C) 100 21400-42000
- Welfare Officer : The candidate should have passed the graduation examination from a legally established University in India.
- Field Inspectors : The candidate should have passed the graduation examination from a university duly established in India.
- First Class Assistant : Candidate should have passed the Graduation Examination from a University duly established in India.
- Personal Assistant : Candidate should have passed graduation examination from a duly established University in India with Diploma in Computer Applications and should have typing knowledge.
- Second Grade Assistant : Candidate should have passed PUC or equivalent qualification.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as on the last date of application and,
- For candidates with general qualification – Maximum 35 years
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- For SC, ST, Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
Candidates will be selected for the posts through competitive examination. (For each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted to the fourth place)
Competitive Examination Centers: The competitive examination will be conducted at Bangalore, Mysore, Dakshina Kannada, Davangere, Dharwad, Belgaum and Kalaburgi, Bijapur, Shimoga and Tumkur centers.
How to apply
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the departmental website or click on Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Application Fee Details:
- General Qualification, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates – Rs. 1000
- SC, ST, Q1 candidates – Rs. 750
- Disabled and Ex-serviceman candidates – Rs. 250
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates have to pay the fee at the computerized post office.
DETAILS OF SCHEDULED DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Starting Date for Application : June 23, 2023
- Last Date to Apply : July 22, 2023
- Commencement Date for Fee Payment at e-Post Offices : June 26, 2023
- Last date for fee payment : July 25, 2023