Table of Contents
DHFWS Ballari Recruitment 2023 Ballari District Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2023
DHFWS Ballari Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates to fill the vacant posts of various cadres in Ballari district under National Health Campaign. The number of posts, educational qualification, salary and other information related to the filling up of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
DHFWS Ballari Recruitment 2023 vacancies details
Post : Midwives, Community Nurse, District Asha Mentor, Medical Officers, AYUSH Medical Officers, Paediatricians, Anaesthetists, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, District Quality Assurance Consultants, ENT Specialists, Hearing Impaired Children Instructors, Primary Health Care Officer, Laboratory Technicians.
Place of Duty: Candidates selected for the posts should work in Bellary district.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for the filling up of total 36 posts.
- Midwives (Women) Maternal Health (HDU Department) – GNM in schools recognized by Government of Karnataka. Must have Nursing training and KNC registration and must be current.
- Midwives (for blood storage vehicle) – B.Sc from an institution recognized by Government of Karnataka. Should have Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing and should be registered with Karnataka Nursing Council.
- Nurses (DEIC Category) – Should have B.Sc Nursing degree from an institution recognized by Government of Karnataka. Must have at least 2 years of service experience in Government Health Centers or NGOs.
- Community Nurse (DMHP) – Nursing B.Sc or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by Karnataka Nursing Council of India or if not available General Nursing will be considered.
- District Asha Mentor (Asha Program) – B.Sc Nursing/GNM in schools recognized by Government of Karnataka. Must have Nursing training and KNC registration and must be current, must have passed Diploma Nursing (ANM), Ayush courses.
- Medical Officers (Child Health & ICU Department) – M.B.B.S. Must have passed and completed mandatory internship and must be registered with KMC.
- AYUSH Medical Officers – Should have passed B.A.M.S. And internship must be completed. And should have registered the profession from a recognized registration authority and should have two years of service experience in Government Health Center Program or NGOs.
- Pediatrician (Child Health & Maternal Health) – D.M. Neonatology, Fellowship in Neonatology, MD Paediatrics/ DNB/ DCH and KMC registration.
- Anesthesiologist (Maternal Health) – Must have MD/ DA in Anesthetist and KMC registration.
- District Quality Assurance Consultant (DCQA) – MBBS/ BDS/ AYUSH/ Nursing Degree
- ENT Specialist (NPPCD) – M.S. in ENT/Diploma in ENT should have obtained a degree certificate from an institution recognized under the Medical Council of India.
- Educator of Hearing Impaired Children (NPPCD) – Should have Diploma in Youth Deaf and Hard of Hearing Reality Training.
- Midwives (Female) (NUHM) – Must have B.Sc Nursing or GNM training from recognized nursing schools and must be KNC registered.
- Primary Health Care Officers (Junior Women Health Assistants) – Candidates should have ANM training and KNC registration from SLLC/PUC and Government of Karnataka recognized schools only.
- Nurses (Female) – B.Sc Nursing
- Physicians (Our Clinic) – M.B.B.S. Must have passed and completed mandatory internship and must be registered with KMC.
- Laboratory Technician – Should have computer certificate with Diploma in Lab Technology, LDC, PUC.
As per the Notification
Candidates will be selected for the posts based on merit based document verification.
Application Procedure :
Candidates should read the notification issued by the department carefully before applying through offline and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or click on the application form link given below and download the application.
Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it once again.
Step 3 : Self attested xerox copies of all relevant documents along with other necessary attested documents and attend document verification at office address
Venue to attend for verification of documents :
Office of District Health and Family Welfare Officer, Bellary District.
Enrollment Verification Date Details:
Date of Document Scrutiny : July 07, 2023 at 09.30 AM