Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment 2023 KEA KFACSL Recruitment 2023
KEA KFACSL Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for various vacant posts in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Bangalore. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
KEA KFACSL Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Post : Assistant Manager, Quality Inspector, Senior Assistant (Accounts), Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant
Place of Duty:
Selected candidates should work in Karnataka.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up total 386 posts.
|Post||No. of posts||Salary|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||33||₹27650-52650|
- Assistant Manager : Candidate should have passed minimum 50% in graduation examination from a legally established University in India and must have completed MBA degree with specialization in Finance or Marketing or HR from a recognized University.
- Quality Inspector : Candidate should have passed Degree in Agricultural Science with specialization in Cooperation/ Agricultural Marketing from a duly established University in India or equivalent qualification.
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) : Candidate should have a Commerce degree or equivalent qualification from a duly established University in India.
- Senior Assistant : Candidate should have passed graduation examination from a duly established university in India or possess equivalent qualification.
- Second Grade Assistant : Candidate should have passed PUC or equivalent qualification.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as on the last date of application and,
- For candidates with general qualification – Maximum 35 years
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- For SC, ST, Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
Candidates will be selected for the posts through competitive examination. (For each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted to the fourth place)
Competitive Examination Centers:
The competitive examination will be conducted at Bangalore, Mysore, Dakshina Kannada, Davangere, Dharwad, Belgaum and Kalaburgi, Bijapur, Shimoga and Tumkur centres.
How to apply
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the departmental website or click on Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Application Fee Details:
- General Qualification, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates – Rs. 1000
- SC, ST, Q1 candidates – Rs. 750
- Disabled and Ex-serviceman candidates – Rs. 250
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates have to pay the fee at the computerized post office.
DETAILS OF SCHEDULED DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Starting Date for Application : June 23, 2023
- Last Date to Apply : July 22, 2023
- Commencement Date for Fee Payment at e-Post Offices : June 26, 2023
- Last date for fee payment : July 25, 2023
KEA KFACSL Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|Application form |
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Spardha News |
Final Words : Hope you like the job information we have provided. If you like this job information don’t forget to share with your friends.