Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 39 Driver Posts
Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023: Karnataka High Court, Bangalore has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling the required posts of drivers. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee, and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
Karnataka High Court Details of Vacancies
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Details of Vacancies
Designation: Vehicle Drivers
Location: Candidates who are finally selected for the post of Driver will be posted either in the main headquarters in Bangalore or in the headquarters in Dharwad or Kalaburagi.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for the filling up of a total of 39 posts.
No. of Group Posts
The rest of the original squad is 37
Local team 2
Candidate must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination and possess a driving license for driving heavy passenger motor vehicle or heavy goods vehicle with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as of the last date of application.
P. Caste, P. For Category, Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
For General Candidates – Maximum 35 years
Monthly Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 in the pay scale.
Selection for the post will be conducted through document verification/ driving test/ oral interview.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents for application and then submit the application.
- Step 1: Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2: Fill in all the information mentioned in the application (such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number, etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3: If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4: Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of application fee:
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category 1 – Rs.250
- Remaining candidates – Rs.500
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee online through a debit card, credit card, or net banking or take a challan print from the High Court website and pay the fee at any branch of SBI Bank.
DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Starting Date for Application: March 06, 2023
Last Date to Apply: April 06, 2023
Last date for payment of fee online or through challan: April 12, 2023
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|NOTIFICATION – RPC||CLICK HERE|
|NOTIFICATION – LC||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Join Link||CLICK HERE|
Karnataka High Court, Bangalore has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling the required posts of drivers. All The Best, Please Share Sharing is caring