Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 57 Civil Judge Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the required civil judge posts in Karnataka High Court. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Post Name : Civil Judge
Location: Candidates selected for the posts should perform duty in Bangalore
Number of Vacancies:
Applications are invited for filling up a total of 57 posts.
Must have a law degree awarded by a university established by law in India and must be registered as an advocate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe – Maximum 38 years
- Other candidates – Maximum 35 years
There is a relaxation of three years in the maximum age limit for ex-serviceman candidates.
The selected candidates for the posts will get a monthly salary of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770 in the pay scale.
Appointment is made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the competitive examination (main written and oral) conducted by the High Court.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of examination fee
• For preliminary examination
General Category, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates – Rs. 1000
P.Caste/P.P/Category-1 Candidates – Rs. 500
• Qualified in the preliminary exam for the main exam
General Category, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates – Rs. 1500
P.Caste/P.P/Category-1 Candidates – Rs. 750
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee online through debit card, credit card, net banking or take a challan print from the High Court website and pay the fee at any branch of SBI Bank.
DETAILS OF DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Starting Date for Application : March 09, 2023
Last Date to Apply : April 10, 2023
Last date for payment of fee through online, challan : April 13, 2023
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Here|
Leave a Comment