WCD Kodagu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Apply for 55 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts
WCD Kodagu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: The Department of Women & Child Development has invited applications from right eligible female candidates to fill up the required posts of worker & helper in the Anganwadi centers of Kodagu district. Regarding the recruitment of the posts, the duty location, educational qualification, age group, and other information are given below in detail, read the complete.
WCD Kodagu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: Details of Vacancies
Post: Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Assistants
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up a total of 55 posts.
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Location||Madikeri, Somwarpet, |
and Ponnampet in
the Kodagu district.
Candidates should be at least 19 years old and not more than 35 years old.
10 years of age relaxation has been given to disabled candidates for the post of the worker.
How to Apply for the Anganwadi worker and helper posts
- Candidates should read the notification issued by the department carefully before applying offline and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the office address and get the application form.
- Step 2: Fill in all the information mentioned in the application (such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number, etc.) and check it again.
- Step 3: If any certificate/documents are prescribed to be attached to the application, attach them (only if required).
- Step 4: Finally, the filled application can be submitted to the office given below.
Application Address: The application should be submitted to the respective Child Development Planning Office of Kodagu District where the post is vacant.
There is no application fee
DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Starting Date for Application: March 01, 2023
Last Date to Apply: March 24, 2023
WCD Kodagu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Telegram Join||Click Here|
Other Information: Only female candidates residing in the village under the Anganwadi center can apply for these posts.
For more information contact the respective Child Development Planning Office where the post is vacant.
Leave a Comment