Table of Contents
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 7500 Group B and Group C Posts
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 – SSC CGL 2023 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the required Group-B and Group-C posts all over India. Regarding the filling of the posts, the number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, age group, application method and other information is given below in detail, read in full.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Post : Group-B and Group-C
Place of Duty: Eligible candidates selected for the posts have to perform duty all over India.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up total 7500 posts.
Educational Qualification :
Must have Graduation qualification from a recognized institute.
The selected candidates for the posts will get a monthly salary of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 1,51,100 will be paid.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have completed at least 18 years as on 01-08-2023.
- Group ‘B’ – Maximum 30 years
- Group ‘C’ – Maximum 27 years
- For SC, ST candidates – 05 years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- For PWD candidates – 10 years
Candidates will be appointed to the posts through computer based examination, document verification.
Belgaum, Bangalore, Hubli, Kalaburagi, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga and Udupi
Application Procedure: How to apply
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Application Fee Details:
- Rs. 100 fee to be paid.
- Fee exemption for SC, ST, PWD, ex-servicemen and women candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates can pay fee online through debit card, credit card, net banking or through challan at SBI Bank branches.
DETAILS OF DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Starting Date for Application Submission : April 03, 2022
- Last Date for Application Submission : May 03, 2023
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : May 04, 2023
- Last date for payment of fee through Challan : May 05, 2023
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-1) : July, 2023
- Computer Based Test (Tier -2) : To be notified soon