Table of Contents
KMF VIMUL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
KMF VIMUL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 40 Assistant Manager, Administrative Assistant and Various Posts
KMF VIMUL Recruitment 2023: Vijayapur and Bagalkote District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Federation, Vijayapur invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for various required posts. Regarding the filling up of the posts, the duty location, educational qualification, age group, application procedure and other information are given below in detail, read in full.
KMF VIMUL Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Post : Assistant Manager (AH/AI), Technical Officer (DC/QC), Extension Officer Grade-3, Chemist Grade-2, Junior System Operator, Administrative Assistant Grade-2, Marketing Assistant Grade-2, Junior Technical (Boiler Attendant, Electrician, Refrigeration, Fitter), Milk Consignors.
Place : Eligible candidates selected for the posts should work in Vijayapur and Bagalkote District Cooperative Milk Producers Union.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up total 40 posts.
|Assistant Manager (AH/AI)||6||₹52650-₹97100|
|Technical Officer (DC/QC)||2||₹43100-₹83900|
|Extension Officer Grade-3||8||₹33450-₹62600|
|Junior System Operator||3||₹27650-₹52650|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-2||2||₹27650-5₹2650|
|Marketing Assistant Grade-2||2||₹27650-₹52650|
|Junior Technical (Boiler Attendant)||2||₹21400-₹42000|
|Junior Technical (Electrician)||2||₹21400-₹42000|
|Junior Technical (Refrigeration)||2||₹21400-₹42000|
|Junior Technical (Fitter)||2||₹21400-₹42000|
- Manager (AH/AI) – B.V.Sc degree with computer knowledge. Preference will be given to those who have served at least 3 years as Veterinary Consultants in Kahama and its milk unions.
- Technical Officer (DC/QC) – B.Sc (DT)/ B.Tech (DT) degree with computer maintenance knowledge.
- Extension Officer Grade 3 – Any degree plus computer maintenance knowledge.
- Marketing Assistant Grade 2 – B.Com/ BBA Degree with Tally Certificate and Knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Junior System Operator – Must have passed B.Sc (Computer Science/ Computer Application) or BCA
- Administrative Assistant Grade 2 – Any Degree with Computer Maintenance Knowledge.
- Chemist Grade 2 – Should have B.Sc degree with Chemistry or Microbiology as an optional subject and computer knowledge.
- Junior Technical (Boiler Attendant) – Should have passed SSLC along with Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Junior Technician (Electrician) – Must have passed SSLC along with Electrical Trade Certificate from ITI. Also should have computer maintenance knowledge.
- Junior Technician (Refrigeration) – Must have passed SSLC along with Refrigeration Trade Certificate from ITI. Also should have computer maintenance knowledge.
- Technical (Fitter) – Pass SSLC along with Fitter Trade Certificate in ITI. Also should have computer maintenance knowledge.
- Milk Conveyors – Minimum SSLC pass with computer knowledge.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age as on the last date of application
- For SC, ST, Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- For General Candidates – Maximum 35 years
Written test will be conducted for eligible candidates based on the qualification and necessary documents specified for the post, then oral interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates based on the percentage of marks scored in the written test (merit) in the ratio of 1:5.
Application Procedure: How to apply
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents for application and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of prescribed application fee:
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category-1, Handicapped Candidates – Rs. 500
- Other Category Candidates – Rs. 1000
Mode of Fee Payment :
Application fee can be paid online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Deadline for submission of application Details of Date of Discharge:
Starting Date for Application Submission : March 24, 2023
Last Date for Application Submission : April 25, 2023