Table of Contents
Hubli Railway Recruitment 2023 | RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the required Apprentice posts in South Western Railway. Regarding the fill out of the posts, duty location, the number of posts, educational qualification, age group, application method and other information are given below in detail, read in full.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 | RRC Hubli Railway Recruitment Details of Vacancies
Designation : Apprentice
Duty Location: Eligible candidates selected for the posts should perform duty in Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore.
Number of Vacancies: Candidates can filling up of the application of total number of 904 posts.
RRC South Western Railway Recruitment Posts detais
|Name of the Division||No.of posts|
|Hubli Division 237||237|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubli 217||217|
|Bangalore Division 230||230|
|Mysore Division 177||177|
|Central Workshop, Mysore 43||43|
Students must have passed 10th class/ SSLC or equivalent examination from a Govt recognized institute with minimum score of 50% marks & Students who have passed ITI course in respective trades / fields can apply for these 904 posts.
Candidates must have completed min15 years & max 24 years as on 02 August 2023.
- For SC, ST candidates – 05 years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- For Ex-servicemen, PWD candidates – 10 years
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualification. Candidates appearing in the merit list will be selected for the posts after verification of documents
South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancies are recruited in Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Refrigeration & Air Conditioner Mechanic, Programming & System Administration Assistant, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Electrician General, Stenographer trades. More information regarding the posts is given in the notification below
Application Procedure | How to apply RRC
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the departmental website or click on Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Application Fee Details:
- For SC, ST, Female, PWD candidates – No application fee
- For other candidates – Rs. 100
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates can pay fee online through debit card, credit card, net banking.
Details of last date for submission of application:
- Starting Date for Application Submission : July 03, 2023
- Last Date for Application Submission : August 02, 2023
RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|NOTIFICATION PDF||Click Here|
|Application form |
RRC recruitment login
|RRC admit card,||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Spardha News |
Hope you like the job information we have provided. If you like this job information don’t forget to share with your friends.