Table of Contents
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2023 ITBP Recruitment 2023
ITBP Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the required Constable (Driver) Group-C Posts in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Regarding the filling up of the posts, the number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, selection method, and other information are given below in detail, read full.
ITBP Recruitment 2023: Details of Vacancies
Post: Constable (Driver)
Place of Duty: Candidates selected for the posts have to perform duty all over India.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up a total of 458 posts.
Should have passed the 10th standard from a recognized institution. Must have a heavy vehicle driving license.
Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 21 years old and not more than 27 years old.
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC, ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
Monthly Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100 in the pay scale.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited through Endurance Test, Physical Fitness Test (PST), Written Test, Document Verification, Skill Test, and Medical Examination.
How to apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2023
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply, and then submit the application.
- Step 1: Visit the departmental website or click on Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2: Fill in all the information mentioned in the application (such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number, etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3: If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4: Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Application Fee Details
Candidates can pay Rs. 100 fee to be paid. Fees are exempted for P. caste, P. sect, and ex-serviceman candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Application fees can be paid online.
DETAILS OF DATE FOR APPLICATION:
- Starting Date for Application Submission: June 27, 2023
- Last Date for Application Submission: July 26, 2023