Table of Contents
KKRTC Recruitment 2022 | Craftsman, Assistant Traffic Inspector | Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Karnataka Govt Jobs 2022 | @ kkrtc.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has recently announced the latest recruitment for posts Online. KKRTC job notification 2022 Interested are requested candidates to apply to KKRTC Job Vacancy 2022 here is the information about the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply, important dates, and also the application form.
If candidates have any doubts about KKRTC jobs by completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you could ask the douts through the comment section area. Sure, the application start date and last date to apply through the website are from 25.08.2022 to 18.09.2022.
KKRTC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
KKRTC Recruitment posts: Artisan (Auto Mechanic, Auto Body Builder, Auto Welder, Auto Painter, Auto Electrician), Technical Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, K.R.S. Constable, Assistant Accountant
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited to fill up a total of 36 posts.
KKRTC Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Traffic Inspector||6|
|Karnataka State Transport Police Constable||5+2|
• Artisans (Auto Mechanic, Auto Body Builder, Auto Welder, Auto Painter) – 3 years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Welding and Sheet Metal Technology from a Govt. recognized Institute. Must have a valid Heavy Passenger Vehicle Driving License or hold one till the end of the probationary period.
• Artisan (Auto Electrician) – 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a Govt. recognized Institute. Must have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License or hold one till the end of the probationary period.
• Technical Assistant – Passed in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) and other trades in ITC/ITI/NAC from Technical Board or Government recognized Institute after SSLC from Board of Secondary Education. Must have a Driving License for a Light Motor Vehicle after completing probationary service.
• Assistant Traffic Inspector- First class passed in Pre-Graduation Examination.
• K.R.S. Constable – Must have passed PUC or should be Ex-Serviceman with Army Certificate Second Class or equivalent certificate in Navy/ Air Force.
• Assistant Accountant – Three years of commerce degree from an institute recognized by the Govt. Must have knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of the closing date of application.
KKRTC Jobs 2022 as follows Qualification Details.
|Technical Assistant||SSLC, ITI, ITC, NAC,|
|Karnataka State Transport Police Constable||PUC|
|Assistant Traffic Inspector||PUC|
|Assistant Accountant||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce|
KKRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation|
|Post Name||Craftsman, Assistant Traffic Inspector|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||36|
a) Common Aptitude Test (for all candidates),
b) Basic Enrollment (for the post of Assistant Accountant), Physical Fitness Test, and Physical Fitness Test (for the post other than Assistant Accountant) Qualified candidates 25% Qualified candidates with aggregate marks obtained in the prescribed educational qualification for the respective post and 75% of the marks obtained in the common qualifying examination will be consolidated and selection will be made on the basis of merit and reservation.
Application Process for Kalyan Karnataka Road Transport Corporation Vacancy:
- Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these posts should apply online only.
- Candidates should visit the official website address of Kalyan Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, fill in all the required information for the post in the online application (Example: Name of the candidate, qualification, telephone number, email address, etc.), and then pay the prescribed application fee and submit an application.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates should pay Rs. 300 application fee has to be paid.
Mode of Fee Payment: Candidates can pay the fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Traffic Inspector||Rs.13970-20740/-|
|Karnataka State Transport Police Constable||Rs.11640-15700/-|
Details of the scheduled date for submission of the application:
|Start Date to Apply||25-08-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18-09-2022|
KKRTC Recruitment 2022 Important Links
If you want to ask any questions related to FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5043 Assistant Grade, Junior Engineer Posts, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
IF You are Satisfied By our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Q1.How to Apply for KKRTC Notification 2022?
Ans: Candidates can Apply only in Online Mode.
Q2.What is the last date KKRTC posts 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply for the KKRTC Jobs is 18-09-2022.
Q3. How many posts are there in KKRTC Recruitment?
Answer: There are a total of 36 posts.
Q4. Who can Apply for KKRTC Notification 2022?
Answer: Candidates who are completed SSLC, PUC, Diploma, ITI, ITC, NAC, and Bachelor Degree in Commerce can apply.
Q5. What is the Age limit to apply for the posts of KKRTC Jobs?
Ans:18 – 40 years