Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Apply for 150 Group-D Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper & Peon (Housekeeping) Posts. Karnataka High Court official notification invites applications from eligible and interested candidates of Residential Parent Cadre (RPC), and Local Cadre (LC) for filling up Group-D posts by August 2022. Job seekers who are seeking careers in Bangalore – The government of Karnataka can avail of this opportunity. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 17-Sep-2022.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free Gas Connection Apply Online What Is Ujwala Yojana 2.0, Pm Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PMUY 2.0: New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection Online Application form Process, How to get Free Lpg Gas Connection, Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, Pmuy.Gov.In,
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Notification
Name of the Institution: Karnataka High Court (Karnataka High Court)
Salary: Rs.19900-63200/- per month
No. of Posts: 150
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Group-D
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Cadre||No of Posts|
|Residual Parent Cadre||129|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a 10th pass from any recognized board or university as per the official notification of the High Court of Karnataka.
Age Limit: As per Karnataka Recruitment Notification, the Candidate’s age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 35 Years as of 17-Sep-2022.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I Candidates: 05 Years
- Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I/ PWBD Candidates: 100/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
- Merit List and Interview
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Firstly check the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and make sure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (the recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling out the application online mode, please keep the correct email id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep ready documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any, etc.
- Karnataka High Court Group-D Apply Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Karnataka High Court Online Application Form. Upload the scanned copies of the required certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (only if applicable)
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 process. Most importantly capture the Application Number or Request Number for further reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-September-2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 21-September-2022
Karnataka High Court Notification Important Link
|Apply Online For RPC||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online For LC||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Home Page||Click Here|
If you want to ask any questions related to FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5043 Assistant Grade, Junior Engineer Posts, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
IF You are Satisfied By our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).