Table of Contents
Karnataka State Financial Institution Recruitment 2023 apply, eligibility, Hiw to apply √ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಹಣಕಾಸು ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2023 ಅರ್ಜಿ, ಅರ್ಹತೆ, ಹೇಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಬೇಕು
KSFC Recruitment 2023 :
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the required posts of Deputy Manager in Karnataka State Financial Institution. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, selection method and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
KSFC Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Designation : Deputy Manager (Technical, Legal, Finance & Accounts)
Place of Duty:
Candidates selected for the posts should perform duty in any branch of KSFC in the state or head office in Bangalore.
No. of vacancies
Applications are invited for filling up a total of 41 posts.
No. of post group posts
Deputy Manager (Technical) Mikkulida Group 8
Deputy Manager (Legal) Mikkulida Group 18
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Mikkulida Group 10
Deputy Manager (Technical) Welfare Karnataka Region 3
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Welfare Karnataka Region 2
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – Should possess Engineering Degree (General & OBC candidates with 60% and above, SC, ST candidates with 55% and above) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Information Science/ E&C Technology discipline.
- Deputy Manager (Law) – Should have Law Degree (General and OBC candidates with 60% and above marks, SC, ST candidates with 55% and above marks).
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) – ACA/ ICWA/ MBA or M.Com Degree (General and OBC candidates with 60% and above marks, SC, ST candidates with 55% and above marks).
Candidates should have the experience prescribed by the organization for the respective post.
Candidates should have minimum age of 25 years.
- SC, ST, P1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- General Candidates – Maximum 35 years
Selected candidates will get monthly Rs. 52,650 to 97,100 in the pay range.
Candidates will be selected through written test and interview.
- Candidates should carefully read the notification issued by the department before applying through offline and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or click on the application form link given below and download the application.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it once again.
- Step 3 : If any certificate/documents are prescribed to be attached in the application, attach them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and send the filled application by post to the office address given below.
Managing Director, Head Office: KSFC Bhawan, # 1/1, Thimmaiah Road, Near Dandu Railway Station, Bangalore – 560 052
Details of prescribed application fee
- SC, ST candidates – Rs. 1500
- Q1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Rs. 2000
Mode of Fee Payment:
The application fee should be received through DD in the name of KSFC, Bangalore and submitted along with the application.
DETAILS OF SCHEDULED DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
- Starting Date for Application Submission : June 14, 2023
- Last Date for Application Submission : July 07, 2023
KSFC Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|Application form |
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Spardha News |
Applications were already invited for this appointment on 13/02/2023. Due to insufficient availability of qualified candidates for some category posts, applications are invited again. Candidates who have already applied need not apply again.