ITBP Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 287 Constable/Tradesmen Posts
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the required Constable (Tradesman) Group-C Posts in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, selection method, and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
How To Apply for Ration Card, How To Apply for Ration Card Online| How To Apply for Ration Card Online | how to apply for a ration card online
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Details of Vacancies
Post: Constable (Tailor, Gardener, Cobler, Safai Karmachari, Washerman, Barber)
Place of Duty: Candidates selected for the posts have to perform duty all over India.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up a total of 287 posts.
Post name and number of posts
- The number of Constable (Tailor) Posts is 18
- The Number of Constable (Gardener) Posts is 16
- The number of Constable (Cobler) Posts is 31
- The number of Constable (Safai Karmachari) Posts is 78
- The number of Constable (Washer Man) Posts is 89
- The number of Constable (Barber) Posts is 55
Prescribed educational qualification
• Constable (Tailor, Gardner, Cobler) – 10th pass with two years working experience in respective trade. OR ITI qualification with work experience.
• Constable (Safai Karmachari, Washerman, Barber) – Must have matriculation qualification from a recognized institution.
• Constable (Tyler, Gardner, Cobler) – Minimum 18 years, Maximum 23 years
• Constable (Safai Karmachari, Washerman, Barber) – Minimum 18 years, Maximum 25 years
Selected candidates will get monthly Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 in the pay scale.
Candidates will be recruited through Endurance Test, Physical Fitness Test (PST), Written Test, Trade Test, and Medical Test.
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department, prepare the documents required for applying, and then submit the application.
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the department or click on the Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2: Fill in all the information mentioned in the application (such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number, etc.), and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3: If any certificates/documents are instructed to be uploaded in the application, scan them and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4: Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free Gas Connection Apply Online What Is Ujwala Yojana 2.0, Pm Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PMUY 2.0: New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection Online Application form Process, How to get Free Lpg Gas Connection, Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, Pmuy.Gov.In,
Details of prescribed application fee
Candidates can pay Rs. 100 fee to be paid. Fees are exempted for P. caste, P. sect, women, and ex-serviceman candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment: The application fee can be paid online.
Details of the date scheduled for submission of the application
Starting Date for Application Submission: November 23, 2022
Last Date for Application Submission: December 22, 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel|| Join For Jobs |
If you want to ask any questions related to recruitment, you can ask us by messaging us in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
IF You are Satisfied By our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Details Eligibility How To Apply And Application Form Required Documents
Leave a Comment