DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1061 Stenographer, Store Assistant, Fireman Posts
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for various posts including Stenographer, Fireman required in Defense Research and Development Organization. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, selection method, and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
How To Apply for Ration Card, How To Apply for Ration Card Online| How To Apply for Ration Card Online | how to apply for a ration card online
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Details of Vacancies
Post : Junior Translation Officer, Stenographer Grade 1, Stenographer Grade 2, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman
Place of Duty: Candidates selected for the posts have to perform duty all over India.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up total 1061 posts.
• Junior Translation Officer – Should have a Master’s degree from a recognized institution.
• Stenographer Grade 1 – Graduation qualification with typing knowledge.
• Stenographer Grade 2 – Secondary PUC with Typing knowledge.
• Administrative Assistant & Store Assistant – Secondary PUC with prescribed typing knowledge.
• Security Assistant – Second PUC pass or equivalent qualification.
• Vehicle Operator – Should have 10th class plus driving license.
• Fire Engine Driver – Must possess a driving license with class 10th.
• Fireman – 10th pass.
• Junior Translation Officer, Stenographer Grade 1 – Maximum 30 years
• Stenographer Grade 2, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman – Minimum 18 years, Maximum 27 years
• Vehicle Operator – Maximum 27 years.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free Gas Connection Apply Online What Is Ujwala Yojana 2.0, Pm Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PMUY 2.0: New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection Online Application form Process, How to get Free Lpg Gas Connection, Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, Pmuy.Gov.In,
Candidates will be appointed to the posts through computer based test and skill/physical fitness, ability test according to the respective posts.
How to apply
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department, prepare the documents required for applying, and then submit the application.
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the department or click on the Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2: Fill in all the information mentioned in the application (such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number, etc.), and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3: If any certificates/documents are instructed to be uploaded in the application, scan them and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4: Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of prescribed application fee:
Candidates can pay Rs. 100 fee to be paid. Fees are exempted for P. caste, P. sect, women, and ex-serviceman candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Application fees can be paid online.
DETAILS OF SCHEDULED DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Starting Date for Application Submission: November 07, 2022
Last Date for Application Submission: December 07, 2022
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel|| Join For Jobs |
If you want to ask any questions related to recruitment, you can ask us by messaging us in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
IF You are Satisfied By our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Details Eligibility How To Apply And Application Form Required Documents
Leave a Comment