Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1671 SA, MTS Posts
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the security assistant and multi-tasking staff posts required all over India by the intelligence department. Regarding the filling of the posts, the number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, age group, application method, and other information are given below in detail, read in full.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Details of Vacancies
Post: Security Assistant/ Executive, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Place of Duty: Eligible candidates selected for the posts have to perform duty all over India.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up a total of 1671 posts.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free Gas Connection Apply Online What Is Ujwala Yojana 2.0, Pm Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PMUY 2.0: New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection Online Application form Process, How to get Free Lpg Gas Connection, Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, Pmuy.Gov.In,
No. of posts and Salary details
- Security Assistant/ Executive Posts 1521 salary Rs 21700-69100
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts 150 Salary Rs18000-56900
According to the notification issued by the Intelligence Department, the candidates must have passed the 10th standard from a recognized institution.
• Security Assistant/ Executive – Maximum 27 years
• Multi Tasking Staff – Minimum 18, Maximum 25 years
• For SC, and ST candidates – 05 years
• For OBC candidates – 03 years
Candidates will be selected for the posts by conducting the online test, offline test, personality test, and interview.
Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the Notification issued by the department, if the candidate fulfills all the other qualifications prescribed for the post, then he should prepare the documents required to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the department or click on the Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2: Fill in all the information mentioned in the application (such as the candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number, etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3: If any certificates/documents are instructed to be uploaded in the application, scan them and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4: Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of prescribed application fee
Candidates belonging to all categories Rs. 450 application fee to be paid. Out of which candidates belonging to the general category, EWS, and OBC categories have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50 examination fee to be paid.
Mode of Fee Payment
Candidates can pay fees online through debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
Starting Date for Application Submission: November 05, 2022
Last Date for Application Submission: November 25, 2022
Last date for payment of fee online: November 25, 2022
Last date for payment of fee through SBI Challa: November 29, 2022
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Links
If you want to ask any questions related to FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5043 Assistant Grade, Junior Engineer Posts, you can ask us by messaging us in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
IF You are Satisfied By our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).