Table of Contents
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 45284 Posts, New Update, Vacancy Increased, 45284 Posts
SSC Constable GD Vacancy Increased 2022: The Staff selection commission has increased the number of posts in the SSC Constable GD post. The posts of both male and female candidates/aspirants have increased. Job seekers will get the final notification of 45284 posts on the official website (the website link is given below in the article) of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates/Job Seekers can download the official notification of an increase in the total number of posts (by clicking on the link given below).
The number of posts has increased in Both BSF, CISF also CRPF and SSB and ITBP, and R and SSF, the last date for application for SSC Constable GD 45284 posts is 30 November 2022. Candidates/Aspirants of all states keep visiting our page www.spardhanews.com for moment-to-moment information related to SSC Constable GD New Recruitment.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022-23:
There is a bright opportunity for all the Candidates/students who are a 10th pass or SSLC Pass and are looking for recruitment. The staff selection commission (SSC) has sought the application of 10th-pass or SSLC Pass candidates for constable GD.
Interested & eligible candidates/Aspirants can apply online for this from 27 October 2022. For more Infomation/details about this recruitment Click on the Apply Online button below. SSC Constable GD Vacancy Increased 2022.
Must-Have Passed Matriculation Examination form a Recognized Board,
SSC Constable GD Recruitment Details:-
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission |
|Type of Employment||Latest Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||45284 |
|Name of Post||General Duty |
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs SSC|
as on 01-01-2023
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 23 years
Upper Age Limit relaxation
05 years of relaxation for SC, ST candidates,
03 years of relaxation for OBC candidates.
Rs.2700-69,100 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Candidates will be selected for the posts through Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
|Date for submission of online applications||27-10-2022|
|Last date for application||30-11-2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||30-11-2022|
|Last date for generation Challan||30-11-2022|
|Date of Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)||10 January- 14 February 2023|
|SSC GD Physical Test||Available Soon|
Details Of Vacancies:
Post : Constable General Duty :- 45284
SSC GD Online Form 2022 Application Fee
Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/–
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Kannada, Hindi & English|
|Number of questions||100|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
Subjects of Tier I:
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|1||GK- General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|2||General English / Hindi/Kannada||25||25|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Documents required for SSC
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Scanned passport size Date of Issue photograph
- Scanned signature
- Matriculation/ High School/SSLC
How to apply for Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: First of all, go through the SSC GD recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly & ensure the candidate/job seeker fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment direct link is given below).
- Step 2: Before the start of filling up the application form through Online mode, Please have the right/correct email ID & mobile number for communication purposes & keep the documents ready like age, educational qualification, ID proof, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Step3: Click on SSC GD
- Step 4: Apply Online – The Link is given below.
- Step 5: Update all the required details in the SSC GD Online Application Form.
- Step 6: Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates or documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step 7: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step 8: At End click on submit button to complete the SSC GD Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly take a screenshot of the Application Number or any Request number for further reference.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join For Jobs|
If You are Satisfied With our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly request to Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Belgaum, Bangalore, Hubli, Kalaburagi, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, and Udupi
How many posts are there in SSC GD?
How many Posts are increased?
Newly added posts 20,915
SSC GD Vacancy Increased in 2022
How to Apply for SSC GD 2022
Go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in