Table of Contents
Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment Apply for 14 Welfare Organizer Posts
Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023: Application are invited to Apply for Stenographers 14 posts of Welfare Organizer vacancies. Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka from eligible & who are interested candidates to fill up the application form of Welfare Organizer Posts through online at Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka official notification July 2023 looking for a bright career and future in Karnataka. Government of Karnataka can make use of this excellent opportunity for everone.. Interested job seekers can Apply Online on or before 02-Aug-2023.
Educational Qualification, As per the official Notification of Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka, Job seekers should have completed 10th, PUC from any of the Government recognized boards or Any Universities.
Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Sainik Welfare Department
No of Post: 14
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Welfare Organizer
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
As per the official Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023, Job seekers should have a at least minimum age of 18 years and at most Maximum of 50 years, as on age of 02-Aug-2023.
- SC and ST Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-I ,IIA/IIB/IIIA Candidates: 03 years
- SC, ST and PH Candidates: Nil
- General, Cat-I, IIA/IIB/IIIA & IIIB Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam
How to apply for Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023 ( Welfare Organizer) posts
Candidates who are Interested & eligible job seekers can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Aspirant needs to send the application form & relevant self-attested all the documents to the Chairman, Departmental Recruitment Committee, Department of Soldiers Welfare and Rehabilitation, #58, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Bhavan, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bengaluru – 560025 on or before 02-Aug-2023.
- Step 1: First of all, go through the Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly & ensure the candidate/job seeker fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment direct link is given below).
- Step 2: Before the start of filling up the application form through Online mode, Please have the right/correct email ID & mobile number for communication purposes & keep the documents ready like age, educational qualification, ID proof, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Step 3: Click on Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Welfare organiser
- Step 4: Apply online – The Link is given below.
- Step 5: Update all the required details in Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Online Application Form.
- Step 6: Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates or documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step 7: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step 8: At End click on submit button to complete Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly take a screenshot of the Application Number or any Request number for further reference.
Please sent the application form :-
Chairman, Departmental Recruitment Committee, Department of Soldiers Welfare and Rehabilitation, #58, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Bhavan, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bengaluru – 560025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Speed post, Register post or any other service) on or before 02-Aug-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-August-2023
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee through Challan: 02-August-2023