KPSC Recruitment 2023 posts of Senior Programmer and Network Administrator Senior, junior Programmer and Network Administrator, Database Administrator
KPSC Jobs 2023 KPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Apply Online Salary Last Date Qualification How to Apply KPSC JOBS in Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2023
KPSC Recruitment 2023
Karnataka Public Service Commission through KPSC official notification January 2023 invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the posts of Senior Programmer, Network Admin.
Job seekers who are looking for career in Karnataka Govt can avail this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply offline on or before 11-Jan-2023.
KPSC Vacancy Notification
Organization Name : Karnataka Public Service Commission
No of Posts: 04
Place of Employment: Karnataka
Post Name: Senior Programmer, Network Admin
Salary: As per KPSC norms
KPSC Vacancy Details
|Number of Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering, MS in Computer Science / IT, MCA from any recognized Boards or Universities.
- Experience details
- Senior Programmer: Candidates must have minimum of 05 years experience in programming (JAVA, PHP, ASP.net etc.) & database (Oracle, MS-SQL) in a reputed company.
- Junior Programmer: Candidates should have minimum 0f 03 years experience in programming (JAVA, ASP.net, PHP etc.) and database (MS-SQL, Oracle) in a reputed company.
- Data Base Admin: Candidates must have minimum of 03 years of experience in managing large databases like MS-SQL, Oracle in a reputed IT company
- Network Admin: Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience in networking and network administration in a reputed company.
As per Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment notification, candidates should have age limit as per KPSC norms
As per rules of Karnataka Public Service Commission
Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment (Senior Programmer, Network Admin) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through
Shri Suralkar Vikas Kishore, Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyog Soudha, Bangalore – 560001
It should be sent to them on or before 11-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for KPSC Senior Programmer, Network Admin Jobs 2023
- First of all check the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc. ready.
- Download the application from the above link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address: – Shri Suralkar Vikas Kishore, Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyog Soudha, Bangalore – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service) on 11-Jan-2023 or first.
KPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
Starting Date for Applying Offline: 04-01-2023
Last date to apply offline: 11-Jan-2023