Table of Contents
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 9223 Constable Technical and Tradesmen Posts
CRPF Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the required Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) posts in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, selection method and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 :
Details of Vacancies
Post : Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Male & Female
Place of Duty:
Candidates selected for the posts have to perform duty all over India.
Number of Vacancies:
Applications are invited for filling up a total of 9223 posts. Out of which 466 posts are vacant in Karnataka.
Prescribed Educational Qualification:
- Constable (Driver) – Must possess 10th class plus Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Constable (Mechanic Motor Vehicle) – 10th Class or 2nd PUC with 2 years ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- Tradesmen – 10th plus should be proficient in respective trades and working.
- Constable (Mason/Plumber/Electrician) – 10th pass with 1 year experience in respective trades.
Age Group :
- As on 01/08/2023
- Constable (Driver) – Minimum 21 years, Maximum 27 years
- Constable (Remaining Post) – Minimum 18 years, Maximum 23 years
- For OBC candidates- 03 years
- For P.J/P.P candidates – 05 years
The selected candidates for the posts will get a monthly salary of Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 in the pay scale.
Candidates will be selected for the posts through Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Ability Test, Physical Fitness Test, Trade Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Computer Based Examination Centers : Bagalkote, Bellary, Belgaum, Bangalore, Bidar, Chikkaballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Davangere, Dharwad, Kalaburagi Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Puttur, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi.
Application Procedure: How to apply
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of application fee:
- No application fee for SC, ST, Women candidates.
- For remaining candidates Rs. 100
Mode of Fee Payment:
Application fee can be paid online through debit card, credit card, net banking.
DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Starting Date for Application Submission : March 27, 2023
Last Date for Application Submission : April 25, 2023 May 02, 2023
Date of Publication of Admit Card for Computer Based Test : June 20, 2023 to June 25, 2023
Tentative Computer Based Examination Date : July 01, 2023 to July 13, 2023
CRPF Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|Application form |
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Spardhanews Telegram Link||Join Now|
|Spardhanews WhatsApp Link||Join Now|
|Spardhanews Home Page||Visit websites…|
Share this article with such good job information to all your friends and relatives immediately, thanks.