CISF Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 787 Constable (Tradesmen) Posts @ cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2022: The application is invited to Apply for 787 Constable (Tradesmen Post) vacancies. CISF – Central Industrial Security Force has invited applications from suitable and eligible those who are interested candidates to fill out Constable (Tradesmen) Posts through the CISF official notification in the month of November 2022. Job-seeking candidates, who are looking for a super bright career in the Government of India can make use of this best opportunity. Those who are Interested candidates/aspirants can Apply Online on or before 20-Dec-2022.
CISF Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
No of Posts: 787
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Constable (Tradesmen Job)
Salary: Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month
CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the notification CISF candidate should have completed SSLC or 10th from any of the Govt. recognized boards or Universities.
CISF Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
As per the Notification of Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment, the Candidates/aspirants should have a minimum age of 18 years & a Maximum of 23 years, as of 01-Aug-2022.
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
SC/ST/Female/ESM Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online/SBI Challan
PST/PET, Trade Test, Documentation, Skill Test, Written Exam/Computer Based Test (CBT), Medical Exam
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free Gas Connection Apply Online What Is Ujwala Yojana 2.0, Pm Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PMUY 2.0: New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection Online Application form Process, How to get Free Lpg Gas Connection, Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, Pmuy.Gov.In,
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022
- Step1: First of all, go through the CISF recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly & ensure the candidate/job seeker fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment direct link is given below).
- Step2: Before the start of filling up the application form through Online mode, Please have the right/correct email ID & mobile number for communication purposes & keep the documents ready like age, educational qualification, ID proof, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Step3: Click on CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Step4: Apply Online – The Link is given below.
- Step5: Update all the required details in CISF Online Application Form.
- Step6: Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates or documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step7: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step 8: At End click on submit button to complete CISF Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly take a screenshot of the Application Number or any Request number for further reference.
Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2022
Last Date to Apply Online & Online Payment of Fee: 20-Dec-2022
The last Date to pay the Application fee through Challan: is 22-Dec-2022
CISF Notification Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel|| Join For Jobs |
If you want to ask any questions related to recruitment, you can ask us by messaging us in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
IF You are Satisfied By our www.spardhanews.com (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
For any Queries
Candidates/aspirants may Contact Help Line Number: 011-24366431/24307933
If anyone demands/asks money for to get you selected, please immediately inform the Presiding Officer (PO) of the recruitment board & DIsG of the concerned recruitment Centre or inform through email by giving the name of the person at email@example.com