Table of Contents
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 59 peon, Stenographer, Typist Posts
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for various vacant posts in Mysore District Court Unit. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Post : Stenographers Grade 3, Typists, Servants
Candidates selected for the posts should perform duty in Mysore District Court.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up total 59 posts.
|Stenographers Grade 3||11||27650-52650|
- Stenographers Grade 3 – 1. Passed Secondary PUC Examination conducted by Board of Undergraduate Education Examination or Passed Three Years Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent qualification.
- Should have passed the Kannada and English Senior Level Typing (Typewriting Senior) and Kannada and English Shorthand Senior (Shorthand Senior) Examination or Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent examinations before the last date fixed for receiving applications.
- Typists – 1. Passed Secondary PUC Examination conducted by Board of Undergraduate Education Examination or Passed Three Years Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent qualification.
- Should have passed the Kannada and English Senior Level Typing or Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent examinations conducted by the Karnataka Board of Secondary Education within the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Servants – Must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination by the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as on the last date of application.
- For SC, ST, Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- For General Candidates – Maximum 35 years
- Stenographer, Typist – Selection will be made on the basis of aggregate percentage of marks secured in qualifying tests and percentage of marks secured in dictation qualifying test and interview.
- Servants – Interview will be conducted and selected on the basis of aggregate percentage of marks secured in SSLC examination.
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 200
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Rs. 100
- No fee for SC, ST, Category 1, Disabled candidates
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates can pay fee online through debit card, credit card, net banking. Or you can take a printout of the challan from the court website and pay the fee at any branch of SBI Bank.
DETAILS OF SCHEDULED DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Starting Date for Application : June 05, 2023
Last Date to Apply : July 04, 2023
Last Date for Fee Payment : July 08, 2023
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|NOTIFICATION STENOGRAPHER||Click Here|
|NOTIFICATION – PEON||Click Here|
|Application form |
|Click Here |
(Starting from 5th June)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Spardha News |
Final Words : Hope you like the job information we have provided. If you like this job information don’t forget to share with your friends.