Table of Contents
KMF Tumkur Recruitment 2023 Tumkur Milk Producers Union Federation (TUMUL) Recruitment 2023
KMF Tumkur (TUMUL) Recruitment 2023: Tumkur Co-operative Milk Producers Union, Mallasandra invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the vacant posts in various groups. Regarding the filling up of the posts, the duty location, educational qualification, age group, application procedure and other information are given below in detail, read in full.
KMF Tumkur (TUMUL) Recruitment 2023 : Details of Vacancies
Special Notice: Application submission process for all these posts has already started and the application process is over. But now the union has canceled the reservation of some posts in the notification issued earlier and issued a new notification and allowed to re-apply. Candidates who have already applied need not apply again.
Post : Assistant Manager (P&R), Assistant Manager (Intern)(Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Intern)(Electronics & Communication), Assistant Manager (F&F), Medical Officer, Administrative Officer, Purchase/Store Officer, M.I. S/ Systems Officer, Accountant, Marketing Officer, Technical Officer (DT), Technical Officer (Intern) (Mechanical, Civil & Gu.N.), Extension Officer Grade-3, M.I.S. Assistant Grade-1, Administrative Assistant Grade-2, Accounts Assistant Grade-2, Marketing Assistant Grade-2, Purchase Assistant Grade-2, Chemist Grade-2, Junior System Operator, Co-ordinator (Protection), Telephone Operator, Junior Technical (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Welder, Boiler), Drivers, Lab Assistant
Place of Duty:
Eligible candidates selected for the posts should work in Tumkur Cooperative Milk Producers Union.
Free Scholarship 2023
|Free Government Scheme 2023||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs 2023||Click Here|
Number of Vacancies:
Applications are invited for filling up total of 219 posts.
|Post||No. Of. Posts||Salary|
|MIS/ Systems Officer||1||43100-83900|
|Technical Officer (DT)||11||43100-83900|
|Technical Officer (Intern) (Mechanical, Civil & Civil)||4||43100-83900|
|Extension Officer Grade-III||22||33450-62600|
|M.I.S. Assistant Grade-1||2||33450-62600|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-II||13||27650-52650|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-II||12||27650-52650|
|Marketing Assistant Grade-II||18||27650-52650|
|Purchase Assistant Grade-II||6||27650-52650|
|Junior System Operator||10||27650-52650|
Prescribed Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Manager (P.Y&R) – Should have B.V.Sc and A.H. Should have Karnataka Veterinary Council (KVC) certificate.
- Assistant Manager (Intern) (Mechanical) – Should have Engineering Degree in Mechanical and computer knowledge is mandatory.
- Assistant Manager (Intern) (Electronics & Communication) – Should have Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication and computer knowledge is mandatory.
- Assistant Manager (F&F) – MSc (Agri) Degree in Agricultural Science from a recognized University in Agronomy/ Seed Technology and computer knowledge is a must.
- Medical Officer – Must have MBBS degree. Must be certified by Karnataka Medical Council (KMC).
- Administrative Officer – LL.B/ B.A.L. LLB (05 years)/ MBA (HR)/ MSW qualification and computer knowledge is a must.
- MIS/ Systems Officer – Should be qualified in MCA/ BE (Computer Science/ Information Science/ E&C).
- Accountant – Must have M.Sc/ MBA (Finance) qualification.
- Marketing Officer – MBA (Marketing) / BSc (Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation) qualification with any degree and must have computer knowledge.
- Technical Officer (DT) – Computer literate with B.Tech (DT) degree.
- Technical Officer (Intern) Mechanical – Should have BE (Mechanical) Engineering Degree.
- Technical Officer (Professional) Civil – Should have BE (Civil) Engineering Degree.
- Technical Officer (G.Ni) – Should have M.Sc (Microbiology/Chemistry) with any degree.
- Extension Officer Grade 3 – Must have computer knowledge with any degree.
- M.I.S. Assistant Grade-1 – Should have BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BE (CS) qualification.
- Administrative Assistant Grade 2 – Must have any degree and computer knowledge is essential.
- Accounts Assistant Grade 2 – B.Com Degree with Tally Package and computer knowledge is mandatory.
- Marketing Assistant Grade 2 – BBA/ BBM degree with marketing as main subject
Must have computer knowledge.
- Purchase Assistant Grade-2 – Should have any degree. Must have computer knowledge in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Chemist Grade-2 – Should have Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/ Micro Biology as a main subject. Must have computer knowledge in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Junior System Operator – Should have B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ BE (CS/ IS) qualification.
- Coordinator (Protection) – Should be Ex-serviceman with SSLC or equivalent qualification.
- Telephone Operator – Should have any degree with certificate in telephone handling and must have computer knowledge.
- Junior Technical (Mechanical) – Should have Diploma qualification in Mechanical.
- Junior Technical (Electrical & Electronics) – Should have Diploma qualification in Electrical & Electronics.
- Junior Technical (Electronics & Communication) – Should have Diploma qualification in Electronics & Communication.
- Junior Technician (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – ITI Qualification with Provisional National Trade Certificate/ National Trade Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Junior Technician (Fitter) – ITI Qualification and Provisional National Trade Certificate/ National Trade Certificate in Fitter.
- Junior Technical (Welder) – ITI Qualification and Provisional National Trade Certificate/ National Trade Certificate in Welder.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/Electronics) – ITI Qualification with Provisional National Trade Certificate/National Trade Certificate in Electrical/Electronics.
- Junior Technician (Electronic Mechanic) – ITI Qualification with Provisional National Trade Certificate/National Trade Certificate in Electronic Mechanic.
- Junior Technician (Boiler) – Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate from Director of Factory & Boiler with SSLC pass.
- Drivers – Should have passed SSLC in Kannada as a subject and should have LMV/HMV driving license.
- Lab Assistant – Should have passed PUC in Chemistry/ Micro Biology as a subject. Must have computer knowledge.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as on the last date of application.
- For SC, ST, Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- For General Category Candidates – Maximum 35 years
Candidates will be called for oral interview in the ratio of 1:5 based on the marks secured by the candidates in the written test. A maximum of 15 marks is allotted for the oral interview. Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the written examination. The final merit list will be prepared by adding the marks obtained in the oral interview to the marks thus obtained and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and reservation.
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the departmental website or click on Apply Online link given below to open the application.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of prescribed application fee:
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category-1, Handicapped Candidates – Rs. 500
- Other Category Candidates – Rs. 1000
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidates have to pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Online prescribed fee and applicable bank charges.
DETAILS OF SCHEDULED DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
- Starting Date for Application Submission : March 18, 2023 May 23, 2023
- Last Date for Application Submission : April 17, 2023 June 06, 2023