BMRCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 207 Station Controller Train Operator, Section Engineer, Maintainer Posts
BMRCL Recruitment 2023 – Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the various posts required in the operation and maintenance department of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Regular. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
BMRCL Recruitment 2023 Details of Vacancies
Post : Station Controller/ Train Operator, Section Engineer (Systems, Civil), Maintainers (Systems, Civil)
Place: Candidates selected for the posts should work in Bangalore.
Applications are invited for filling up total 207 vacancies.
|Post||No. of posts||Salary|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||92||35000-82660|
|Section Engineer (Systems)||10||40000-94500|
|Section Engineer (Civil)||4||40000-94500|
• Station Controller/ Train Operator – Three years Diploma in any of the following branches with Matriculation Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or three years Diploma equivalent qualification.
• Section Engineer (Systems) – Engineering Degree in any of the following Branch. Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science or equivalent qualification in Engineering.
• Section Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• Maintainer (Systems) – Matriculation with two years ITI in any of the following engineering trades Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanic / Wire Man / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance / Mech Communication Equipment Maintainers/ Refrigeration and AC Mechanics/ Mechatronics or ITI equivalent qualification.
• Maintainer (Civil) – Matriculation with two years ITI in any of the following specific engineering trades: Masonry/ Carpentry/ Building/ Fitter/ Welder or ITI equivalent qualification.
- Candidate’s age as on 22/03/2023 should not exceed the maximum age prescribed for the post.
- • For General Eligibility Candidates – 35 years
- • For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Maximum 38 years
- • For P. Caste, P. P., Category 1 candidates – Maximum 40 years
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks secured in written test. Selected candidates will be called for verification of original documents and Kannada test, those who pass the enrollment and Kannada test will be followed by medical fitness test.
- Before applying online, the candidate should carefully read the notification issued by the department and prepare the required documents to apply and then submit the application.
- Step 1 : Visit the website of the department or open the application by clicking on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step 2 : Fill all the information mentioned in the application (such as candidate’s name, address, qualification, mobile number etc.) and check it again before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3 : If any certificates/documents are suggested to be uploaded in the application, scan and upload them (only if required).
- Step 4 : Finally, if the candidate is instructed to pay the application fee, pay the fee and complete the application submission.
Details of examination fee
• For P. Caste, P. P. Candidates – Rs. 590
• For General, Q1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Rs. 1180
Mode of Exam Fee Payment : Candidates can pay the fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or by paying cash through Challan at any branch of SBI Bank.
Date of submission of application
Starting Date for Application : March 24, 2023
Last Date to Apply : April 24, 2023
Commencement Date for Payment of Examination Fee : March 27, 2023
Last date for payment of examination fee : April 27, 2023